Saturday, November 27, 2010

Buy Proteinpulver Singapore

rays caress

Today I hergenommen a photo that I want to process a long time, because I like it so well.

fits perfectly to this paper by Sassafras Lass from the series Indie Girl . These papers are all below a stamped border, which can be used on the layout - a definite plus!

And I have the remains of the magnificent Crate Paper Series Restoration , I used the mini Amsterdam, hergenommen again and found some parts fit. A Bling and the remains of box and the layout was already done. Oh, and this streichelweiche Chenilleband is my new favorite - just to pet:)



The whole layout is only held in 2 colors, because the photo very "pale" works, but it pleases me no less good.

This is how, sometimes, under what comes with next ...

All Your Love
Sindra
xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment