Saturday, January 22, 2011

1st Death Anniversary Messages

x-mas presents III / Weihnachtsgeschenke III


This is the last post about the x-mas presents. This time I have knitted presents to show.

I made some cozy socks for Liz , but I didn't take a pic, but Liz has a pic on her blog .

I asked my friend B (we know each other from studying economics in the early 90s) whether she has wishes regarding a handmade gift and she asked for wrist warmers. I showed her some pattern and she decided to have 108-36 wrist warmers with cable pattern published by Drops Design. I choose Austermann Merino 105 in bright red and she loves them. After I finished knitting them I decided that they will make a perfect gift for my SIL, so I knitted a second pair of wrist warmers.
***

Das ist der letzte Beitrag über Weihnachtsgeschenke. Dieses Mal sind die gestrickten Geschenke turn.

For Liz I knitted a few cuddly socks. I made no photo, there are at Liz's blog it one.

My friend B (we studied together in the 90 BWL) I asked if she wants something handmade and they wanted to have arm warmers. I showed her some samples and they decided to 108-36 gloves with cable pattern by Drops design. I Austermann Merino 105 selected in bright red and she really liked her. After I had finished the gauntlets, I have decided that these are also the perfect gift for my sister, so I have not knit a pair of them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment